G'day champs, I'm Katherine. I'm 21, Australian, struggling to choose a career path and way too addicted to iced tea and sushi.
80% of my blog is dedicated to Elementary (very obvious, given it's my favourite show) and Joanbell (MY OTP!!, see above.) The other 20% is mostly filled up with Sherlock, Welcome To Night Vale, Teen Wolf, Fargo, The Hobbit, animes, feels, and other shows movies and posts that peek my interest.
Oh, and FYI, THIS BLOG MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS AT ANY ONE TIME. so don't harass me about this; you have been warned.